So, why haven’t I posted yet this week you ask? Hah, just kidding! No one has said a thing!
I’m on vacation, and as much as I enjoy taking time off, I’m not doing anything meriting an entire blog post. So here’s a sample of my vacation so far to date:
- Finished cleaning out and reorganizing the shed
- Helping my wife at the animal sanctuary where she volunteers
- Providing business and technical support to aforementioned animal sanctuary, including logo editing
- Getting an oil change for my car
- Buying a winter coat to replace the one whose zipper fell apart last winter
- Helping teach knot-tying to cub scouts
- Playing lots of Carcassone and a little chess with the kids
And that’s just the first few days. The rest of my week may include visiting a state park and hiking up a mountain, weathering a sleep-over of twelve-year-olds, replacing shower fixtures, washing windows, mowing the lawn, and perhaps even doing a little writing. If you’re particularly unlucky there may be more more blog posts.